Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why a manifesting blog

Here's why I'm doing a manifesting blog

In June of 2007, I took my first step to proactively living. I learned to manifest, in a very active way, the things I wanted in my life. Because the change in my life effected me so profoundly, I wanted to share each step. For now, the blog format seems the most palatable but I feel this project will turn into a book at some point. And I would love for anyone who happens upon this blog to share their own success stories.

As unique as each human being is, the Universe responds in kind by delivering to what is most appropriate for us. To say it another way, there isn't a one piece fits all answer for a specific ask. So what I ask and receive won't necessarily be the same time-frame and deliverance as someone else. However, for me, it's always inspiring to hear how the Universe has delivered an ask for someone. It shows the endless possibilities that truly exist. And I hope this blog inspires everyone to ask for what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment